<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21533635?origin\x3dhttp://rewounded--.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Now that it's all said and done
I can't believe you were the one
To build me up and tear me down
Like an old abandoned house
I fell too far
Was in way too deep
Guess I let you get the best of me
And when you slammed the front door shut
A lot of others opened up,
So did my eyes so I could see
That you never were the best for me.


training yesterday was tolerable. i think we ran 8 rounds again. but this time it wasnt so bad, cos there wasnt much sun, and i didnt walk as much. i dont know if i should be proud of myself for walking lesser each training, or ashamed because i'm even walking.


we tried dribbling the ball while running at the same time for 2 rounds, and i think it's better. because it helps me concentrate on something else other than the muscles burning in my legs, threatening to burn through my skin, or the fact that ppl are watching us warm up. eh ppl SHY ok. :x


but still, slight muscle aches. call me sadistic, but i welcome muscle aches with open arms. this means at least some fats are being converted into muscle.


and soccer girls are in a state of chaos, it was like a chatting session after running. :x Jia Yu was depressed. :P


GAWD Zi Bi told us that he wants our GPP and i just emptied my bloody recycle bin lah! i am positive i had it in my com until it was deleted, so we must have done it. our only hope now is that it's in our working file, if not we're dead in the assessment of our GPF.


FUUUUUCK MAN. 1 more week and this will be offically OVER. OVERRR, i cannot wait. what a torture. so near and yet so far.


*potential eyecandy alert* during lunch today i spotted a potential eyecandy and showed him to Lucie, the expression on her face was priceless. and she agreed that my taste in eyecandies are...uh, to put it in another way...unusual. she tried to be nice and said, "uh...different ppl have different tastes... so he's not really my type..." ok FINE, i'm weird. time to think of a nickname for him...


OH I KNOW. he shall be called 6000 Bucks. heh heh. eh Lucie remember 6000 Bucks ok! HAHA. luckily a source told me that 6000 Bucks is also promoted. YAY. :x



oh yes. Kyle Patrick is my new celebrity eyecandy ok. he's so HOTTTTTTTTTT. The Click 5 went to Claudia Ang's school and he shook hands with her lah! bloody hell. and then i saw him again on the Live The Dream finale, he is so so so tall, thus so so so hot.


he "likes Asian girls" haha. but i bet his tye of Asian girls are the super petite ones, like that one in the Jenny MTV. :(


Well, I never saw it coming
I should've started running
A long, long time ago
And I never thought I'd doubt you,
I'm better off without you
More than you, more than you know
I'm slowly getting closure
I guess it's really over.
I'm finally getting better.
And now I'm picking up the pieces
I'm spending all of these years
Putting my heart back together
Cos the day I thought I'd never get through
I got over you.

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
3:19 PM

♥ MYSELF ;

    ARAXES
    231090

♥ TagBoard

♥ Thank you